All these options are available to you. Just email email@example.com and our team will set you up. Please note, your attendees will still need to register with a code and we will send you an invoice at the close of the conference.
Large Gathering Hosting includes:
- Replanted support leading up to event (live)
- Technical support during event
- Comprehensive Hosting Guide (PDF)
- PR Kit to market event to your network
- Replanted Bonus Content
- Digital Attendee Guide (PDF) you can print for attendees
- Shipment of swag and interactive elements that pair with in-person event
You simply need to host and promote your event! We’ll take care of:
- Managing registrations for your Host site
- Marketing simulcast locations to the wider foster/adoptive community
- Communicating with attendees leading up to the event
Small Gathering Hosting includes:
- Hosting Guide (PDF)
- Digital Attendee Guide (PDF) you can print for your attendees
- Technical support during event (email)
- Small Gathering Site attendees do not need to register through the Replanted website
- Small Gathering Host Sites will need to manage their own registration and communicate with their own attendees.
Due to the nature of topics discussed and in order to provide participants with the opportunity to relax, though we love kids (and we really love kids), we prefer the conference to be a “Kid Free” event. This includes babies. But if you elect to provide childcare, you can communicate that to your attendees.
During registration, you will have an option to select whether the event is Kid-free. If you select the option, we will provide the right language on your unique registration link. If you want to provide childcare, send us the contact info that we can add to your unique registration site. Or else you can directly email the childcare details and sign-up instructions to the attendees.
We are very sorry, but we are unable to issue refunds if an attendee needs to cancel. Attendees are welcome to gift their registration to a friend or offer it to a scholarship recipient.
We are only able to ship host kits to host sites in the USA. For other international sites, we will do our best to provide you with the necessary graphics if you would like to purchase items for your attendees.
No, the host does not need to register and pay the attendee fee for the host site.
Thank you for your heart to bring support and community to the local community of foster and adoptive caregivers and all the hard work that you are putting in to make the event a success.
NO. The individual attendee will not have access to the live-stream simulcast link and will not be able to watch from home. Our heart for hosting is for the foster and adoptive caregivers to gather together to find community and support.
We are sorry but we will not be able to provide a refund. The host fee is used to support the Replanted Conference and all the resources we provide.