Yes, there is a small host fee associated with hosting to offset the hard cost of the conference.
Large Gathering (>15 attendees) for Churches or Organizations:
Early bird: $199 to host (deadline June 1, 2022)
Regular $249 to host (deadline October 12th, 2022)
Host registration packages for large gatherings will include:
- digital promotional materials,
- a unique registration site for your specific event,
- conference swag for your attendees (15 attendees required),
- access to a leaders Facebook group, and
- support of our team to make your event a success.
We will take care of:
- managing registrations for your site,
- marketing your simulcast location to the wider foster/adoptive community and
- communicating with attendees leading up to the event.
We want the host site to have the same experience as the in-person event and ship interactive elements that we may use at the in-person conference.
Small-Group Host Package (<10 attendees)
Regular Rate: $199 (until 10/13)
We want to make it easy for you to watch the simulcast with your friends. Hosting a small group simulcast includes with it:
- a hosting guide (PDF),
- digital attendee guide (PDF) that you can print for your attendees,
- technical support during the event (through email), and
- 10 attendees registrations.
Please note that small gathering site attendees do not need to register through the Replanted website and that small gathering host sites will need to manage their own registration and communicate with their own attendees. Small group hosts will not receive attendee swag.